Terms and Conditions
The following rules are to help ensure the safety of our guests as well as our staff. Please follow posted rules so everyone may enjoy a fun and safe day. We reserve the right to deny access to its facilities to individuals who refuse to obey rules or personnel. Safety is a shared responsibility.
OOM DAAN SE PLAAS
SWIMMING POOL & BRAAI AREA – CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Swimming Pool, Braai and Surrounding Areas (“the facilities”)
By entering the facilities each guest agrees to the Conditions of Entry and all health and safety requirements. Failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry may result in the individual or group being refused entry to the facilities or asked to leave immediately.
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all guests, the facilities shall only be used between the hours of 8:00AM and 10:00PM.
- Only guests of Oom Daan se Plaas and braai area are permitted in the facilities.
- Children under the age of 16 years will not be allowed into the facilities without continuous active supervision of a person over the age of 18 years.
- Children aged 16 years and over unaccompanied by an adult must comply with these Conditions of Entry.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times.
- The buildings including the swimming pool area are NO SMOKING & NO DRINKING areas.
- The Facility does not encourage unlicensed alcohol in its premises. However, should any Hirer wish to bring alcohol on to premises that is not for sale/resale, each case shall be considered on its own merits and a decision on whether or not this will be permitted will be conveyed to the Hirer together with any additional conditions that may be required.
- For hygiene reasons, all guests are encouraged to shower before using the pool or spa. Body oils and Zincs must be removed before entering the pool or braai area.
- Any damage or extra cleaning incurred to furniture and facilities from the use of body oils, fake tans or zincs will be charged to guests account.
- In the interests of public health and safety, children who are not toilet trained or persons who are incontinent must take necessary precautions.
- In the interests of public health and safety, any person with an infectious or contagious disease or skin complaint must not enter the pool or spa.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry, deny pool privileges and to evict any person from the facilities at its sole discretion.
- Guests enter the facilities at their own risk and accept that Oom Daan se PLaas, Pool and Braai, including its employees, contractors and agents will not be liable to the full extent permitted by law for any injuries or death that may be sustained to any person whilst at the facilities and consent to receiving any medical treatment that staff consider necessary.
- Guests must indemnify, keep indemnified and hold harmless Oom Daan se Plaas, Pool and braai from and against all actions, claims, penalties, demands, costs, expenses or damages in anyway related to any act or omission of Oude Molen Pool and Braai Management or of any person actions on behalf of Oude Molen Pool and Braai Management in respect to the use of the facilities.
- All guests must behave in a manner that is safe and respectful to ensure the enjoyment and safety of other guests using the facilities.
- Foul, abusive or inappropriate language or behaviour is not permitted.
- Any behaviour which is considered improper or disorderly or interferes with the health, safety, comfort and enjoyment of other guests within the facilities will be acted on and guests will be asked to leave the facilities. This includes ball games, running, bombing, pushing and backflips.
- Guests who ignore the Conditions of Entry will be asked to leave the facilities.
- Management does not accept responsibility for personal items which are damaged, lost or stolen.
- The safety equipment (including but not limited to CPR and warning signs) are not to be relocated or removed from the facilities under any circumstances.
- Floats and inflatable toys are permitted in the swimming pool but only when the facilities are not crowded.
- Persons intoxicated or under the influence of drugs are not permitted in or around the pool facilities.
- Food is not permitted to be to be consumed in the pool area.
- Glass or other fragile or dangerous items are not permitted to be carried or used within both the pool and braai facilities.
- No pets or animals are permitted in the facilities, with the exception of Guide Dogs.
- All rubbish must be disposed of in the designated disposal bins provided.
- Bicycles, tricycles, skates, rollerblades, skateboards or scooters are not permitted into the facilities.
- Music devices may be played provided the volume is reasonable and does not disturb other guests utilising the facilities.
- The facilities may be closed at any time due to maintenance or repair, or at the discretion of Management.
- The Conditions of Entry may be amended by Management at any time without notice.